Wednesday, January 03, 2007

I've been a stranger...!

...but I have good reason.

I am working, and my children are in school, and I have been busy, busy, busy!

I have had some good gigs here, in my new city, but it is difficult to start over trying to get my name out there, especially since I don't have much time to pound the pavement.

Patience has never been my strong suit, but I am learning it, the hard way!

I have been writing, though, and I believe I have enough material for another album....that is, if "Rain" is ever released! We are still waiting for one musician to be finished, and there have been many complexities, but everyone involved in this project believes in it, and is excited to see how it is received.

Bear with me, friends. Even when I am out of touch, thoughts of you all help me and give me courage.